Things are tough financially for most of us, and we are looking for a way out. Forever Cash teaches you how you can start with a small amount of seed money and reinvest it over and over, in better and better assets, until you eventually get assets that generate monthly revenue for life.
But how can you get your hands on that initial seed money?
In this post, I wanted to share a few ways that you could make money – starting this weekend. They are all legitimate, legal, and within your reach. Have a look at the following suggestions:
- Sell your junk: Kill two birds with one stone by cleaning out your attic/garage and make a few bucks in the process.
- Rent out your living room floor: Sites like www.airbnb.com let you rent out any available space in your home to someone who doesn’t want to spend a small fortune on a hotel room.
- Be part of a focus group: Share your opinion and get paid. There are even mock juries that lawyers use to test out their case before going to trial.
- Sell to stock photo websites: Take pictures of everyday items and situations, and them make them available for websites and companies to use. You can get paid in royalties or for a flat rate.
- Take paid surveys: Do your homework to find out which sites are the most reputable, and then spend a few hours this weekend giving valuable marketing information to large companies.
None of these methods are particularly glamorous, and none will make you rich. But when you factor in saving a portion of your monthly paycheck and cutting down on unnecessary expenses, you may be surprised how much seed money you can generate in a short time.
Once you have a small amount of money set aside, then comes the fun part: investing it!